$5000 Sign-on Bonus!
We are looking for a motivated Maintenance Technician to join our team at our Grafton, Wisconsin Cheyenne Ave location. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining equipment in the company in order to ensure that they continue to operate in a safe and efficient manner. Also responsible for completion of scheduled work assignments, including, but not limited to production equipment, building systems, fabrication, calibrations, feeder design, PLC troubleshooting/programming, PM’s and new equipment installations. The position hours are a rotating 3rd shift from 6pm to 6am.
Young Innovations is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from within our organization, backed by extensive research and development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide. Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control measures before being made available to a dental office. The result is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the dental professional. Microbrush is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. and covers a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical problems and some electrical problems.
- Perform routine preventive industrial maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly and building systems operate efficiently.
- Repair or replace defective equipment components using hand tools and power tools and reassemble equipment.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of the machinery
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions.
- Assemble and install mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components.
- Follow all established safety, health, quality, GMP and Company policies/procedures and recognized practices.
- Follow all aspects of the Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) program
- High school diploma required
- Post-secondary education/training preferred
- Minimum 4 years of practical, hands on experience in an equivalent role or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of automation equipment is desired.
- Knowledge of electrical control systems is desired.
- Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic experience is desired.
- Fabrication, welding, and layout skills are desired
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, multi-level, project based environment with emphasis on timelines and cost
Young Innovations/Microbrush International are an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer