$1,000 Sign-on Bonus
Starting at $16 + per hour
6pm-6am Rotating Night Schedule
We are looking for a motivated entry level Machine Operator to join our team at our Grafton, Wisconsin 6th Avenue location. The entry level Machine Operator is responsible for set up and operating of machinery safely in accordance with established procedures and guidelines as well as inspecting and packaging the product. The role is also focused on loading, packaging, or a combination of both. This is a rotating third shift position with the hours of 6pm-6am.
Young Innovations is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of consumables, instruments, and other items used in the dental industry. The products we create begin as a bright idea either from within our organization, backed by extensive research and development, or are generated by clinical professionals worldwide. Every product we manufacture is subject to strict quality control measures before being made available to a dental office. The result is a high-quality product that provides clinical benefits to the patient while providing efficacy, reliability, and comfort to the dental professional. Microbrush is a wholly owned subsidiary of Young Innovations, Inc. and covers a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories.
- Preparing machine for production by loading materials, adjusting machine settings
- Counting brushes, inspecting for any defects and packaging
- Labeling product, maintain organization of production floor
- High School diploma or GED is required; some college a plus
- Ability to use basic measuring devices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work while standing or walking 12 hours/day
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. consistently