LMTs; and other licensed health professionals workshop
With Kelly Lott LMT, MTI, NCBTMB Provider #055516-00, CIMI
8 Hours 9-5
• Contraindications and precautions
• Anatomical changes in the pregnant woman
• Massaging safely and confidently with pregnant clientele
• How to assist pregnant clients safely on and off the massage table
• Massaging in Semi-Recline and Side-lying positions
• Causes and treatment for: sciatic pain, round ligament pain, low back and pelvis, natural labor induction, rib constriction and calf cramps.
• Demonstration and hands on practice
• Workshop includes handouts, pregnancy massage release form and certificates of attendance
Tuition $200.00 At least 2 weeks in advance.
** SPECIAL - Take Pregnancy and Labor together and receive a $20 discount (no other discounts apply).
Prerequisite: LMT, RN (Other health care providers with pre-approval)
8 NCBTMB Ce's for LMT's
Instructor Important Note:
Because of my asthma, Please do not wear perfume, perfumed body lotion or cologne.
Students Need To Bring to Class
One set of sheets
Massage crème or lotion
Four “Firm” bed pillows
Five foot long body pillow
Extra set of sheets
This is a limited registration class to ensure proper Social Distancing. Max of 10 registrants. Face Masks required.
To register call 262-376-1011, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on link and pay online entering note for seminar name.